Why Work For Envirogen Technologies?
At Envirogen Technologies Inc., our vision is to be the industry leading water, wastewater, and process filtration total solution provider using sophisticated, sustainable technology, backed by expertise and service. Our goal is to help our customers solve complex water treatment challenges.
Envirogen Technologies is experiencing rapid growth and our team is expanding. As such, we are currently seeking experienced, competent and driven water treatment professionals to join our team of experts. Envirogen has a solid reputation, offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and provides excellent growth opportunities.
We are working to identify strong candidates now for the opportunities shown below. If you or anyone you know is interested in learning more about these opportunities, please complete the Employment Application and submit your resume, showing relevant experience to email@example.com.
Group Chief Technology Officer – North America, UK, Europe
Envirogen are recruiting for a Chief Technology Officer to help with our exciting growth plans. This role is a critical part of the company’s Executive team, reporting to the Group CEO, and is responsible for developing technical strategies that support and encourage business growth. Click here to find out more.
Contracts Manager – Houston, TX
The Contracts Manager performs essential functions in three areas – commercial contracting, procurement and EH&S compliance supporting the commercial and operations parts of Envirogen’s business. The position requires an in-depth knowledge of basic contracting functions and legal terminology commonly used in commercial contracting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, or other related discipline.
- Working knowledge of contract terms and conditions generally utilized for the sale and purchase of capital equipment and business-to-business services in industrial and municipal markets.
- Legal experience a plus.
- Previous EHS experience helpful.
Mechanical Engineer – New Jersey
The Mechanical Engineer position designs mechanical equipment, and assists in instrumentation selection and application of water, wastewater, and air process equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in Water/Wastewater, Chemical/Refining and Food/Beverage is preferred.
Environmental Technician/Operator – New Jersey
The Environmental Technician/Operator, under the supervision of a Project Manager, operates various types of process equipment and systems used to treat contaminated groundwater, leachate, industrial wastewater, sanitary wastewater, and potable water.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in water/wastewater treatment.
- Ability to comprehend and follow safety procedures, including hazardous waste site operations.
- Ability to operate equipment, meters, and gauges.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certificate/8-hour refresher preferred. If not current, this will be completed upon hire.
- Ability to travel locally and regionally as needed.
Senior Field Service Technician – Rancho Cucamonga, CA
The Senior Field Service Technician, preferably licensed, under the supervision of the Service Manager, is accountable for operating various types of pumping and process equipment and systems used to treat industrial wastewater and Municipal drinking water.
- 3-5 years working experience in water treatment preferred.
- Possesses at least a T-1/D-1 Water Treatment/Distribution license from the designated state. Certification must be obtained within 1 year from hire date.
- Ability to evaluate and operate equipment, meters, and gauges.
- Ability to perform preventive and corrective maintenance to pumps, pipelines, valves, and simple process equipment.
Envirogen is an Equal Opportunity Employer