Why Work For Envirogen Technologies?
At Envirogen Technologies Inc., our vision is to be the industry leading water, wastewater, and process filtration total solution provider using sophisticated, sustainable technology, backed by expertise and service. Our goal is to help our customers solve complex water treatment challenges.
Envirogen Technologies is experiencing rapid growth and our team is expanding. As such, we are currently seeking experienced, competent and driven water treatment professionals to join our team of experts. Envirogen has a solid reputation, offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and provides excellent growth opportunities.
We are working to identify strong candidates now for the opportunities shown below. If you or anyone you know is interested in learning more about these opportunities, please complete the Employment Application and submit your resume, showing relevant experience to email@example.com.
Business Development Manager (Remote) – East Region
The Business Development Manager works hands-on to service existing clients, identify and develop strategic relationships with potential clients, and closes the sale of products and services from new and existing clients as it relates to industrial wastewater treatment.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Engineering Management, Construction, or Bachelor of Arts in Business, or has demonstrated the ability to succeed utilizing the base knowledge.
• Minimum five (5) years’ sales experience in Wastewater, Environmental, Chemical and Refining, Industrial, or Manufacturing markets.
Environmental Technician/Operator – Northeastern NJ
The Environmental Technician/Operator, under the supervision of a project manager or lead operator, operates various types of process equipment and systems used to treat contaminated groundwater, leachate, industrial wastewater, sanitary wastewater, and potable water. The incumbent works at various types of treatment facilities, Superfund sites and other sites that may have wastes classified as hazardous.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in water/wastewater treatment.
• Holds N-2 grade operator’s license or must obtain license within two (2) years from the date of employment.
Project Manager – Southwestern NJ/Philadelphia PA
With limited supervision from the Service Director, the Project Manager position is accountable for managing the daily operations of various types of process equipment and systems used to treat contaminated groundwater, leachate, industrial wastewater, sanitary wastewater, and potable water while maintaining high levels of safety and compliance.
• Current NJ Industrial Wastewater Operator’s License, N-3, required.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science or related field or has demonstrated the ability to succeed utilizing this base knowledge.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in industrial WW Operations.
Envirogen is an Equal Opportunity Employer