Envirogen offers a comprehensive line of bag filters to cover most coarse clarifying filtration needs. Products offered include:
Fluxflo Series filter bags are made using the highest quality filtration media including felt, meltblown and monofilament media. Fluxflo filter bags provide the highest particle retention efficiency and largest solids-loading capacity for your industrial filtration requirements, across the full range of micron ratings from 0.5 to 1200 microns.
Filter Bag Key Features
- Available in all the most common industry sizes including size 1, size 2, size 3 and size 4
- Readily retrofit most industrial bag filter housings
- Choice of materials and media types for optimal particle retention efficiency and solids-loading capacity
- Micron Ratings from 0.5 to 1200 Microns
- Materials of construction include Polypropylene, Polyester, and Nylon
- Media options include Monofilament mesh (for precise pore size & reusable applications), Melt Blown microfiber media (for high efficiency clarifying applications), and Felt media (for high solids retention)
- Available with steel, stainless steel and polypropylene rings or a polypropylene flange with integral handles for positive sealing
Bag Filter Product Range
- Polyester and polypropylene felt (0.5 to 200 μm)
- High efficiency polypropylene meltblown (0.5 to 50 μm),
- Oil absorbing (1 to 100 μm)
- Nylon monofilament mesh (5 to 1200 μm).