What We Offer
Envirogen water treatment experts can visit your plant site, gain an understanding of your objectives, review your current water and wastewater treatment systems, evaluate water quality data, and make recommendations to:
- Improve/upgrade the existing water treatment process
- Pinpoint changes needed to allow you to meet new, stricter customer specifications
- Troubleshoot performance issues
- Pinpoint process weak links and correct before they cause downtime
- Advise on spare part needs or even redundant systems for most critical process areas
- Identify bottlenecks and make recommendations to allow greater capacity
- Suggest modifications to CIP processes to minimize biofilm formation
- Assess media performance and life, and recommend when changeout is deemed necessary
- Address discharge noncompliance issues
- Save water and energy
- Recommend an ongoing maintenance program to assure continuous operations
Following your water system review, a written report will be provided to you, complete with actionable recommendations.
If your water system is not operating at its peak performance, has not had regular maintenance, has not been audited in several years, or is no longer producing water to spec, it is time for a comprehensive water system review.
Tap into the wealth of experience and expertise that our engineers, scientists, and technicians possess to quickly solve your water treatment issues in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
Benefits of Water System Upgrades
Reasons to consider upgrading, refurbishing, and overhauling your existing plant:
- Extend the life of your system
- Optimize product, process, and equipment performance
- Reduce operating expenditures (OpEx) and lower maintenance costs
- Improve environmental and sustainability performance
- Meet and exceed water quality requirements
- Help you respond to major market changes
- New and improved H&S features can be incorporated
- Modernize your existing plant, control systems and auxiliary equipment
- Greatly reduce volume and complexity of installation and plant downtime
- Allow capacity expansion
Lacking capital to upgrade or modernize your water treatment systems? Contact us to explore options.
- Minimize waste
- Implement remote monitoring and service plan